• the notebooks of leonardo da vinci. (two volumes. illustrated)
• the disasters of war • goya • etchings. (Gaping Astonishment and Glee)
• toulouse lautrec. • paintings and drawings.
• the doyle diary:with a holmesian investigation into the Strange and Curious Case of charles altamont doyle. (illustrated)
• a case of curiosities. (allen kurzweil) (not a clue...seduced by the title.)
• the strange case of doctor jekyll and mister hyde. illustrated. published 1945. incl. box case.
• amnesia.novel. by douglas cooper. expat torontonian last heard of trying to make it in new york, frequenting my cousin's ex'es watering hole. wrote delirium, Fantastic book 'bout crippled girl entombed beneath the TD building at bay and king, and a weird guy trying to kill his biographer.
• quarantine. by jim crace. (devil's larder. need i say more?)
• esssays of montaigne AS ILLUSTRATED BY SALVADOR DALI. i Kid You Not. (eeeeeeeeeeee)
• egyptian jukebox. nick bantock. who may well be a one-trick pony, but Damn it's one Good trick.
• 5 booklet box set handbooks of plant drawings. (botanical/animal etc.) japanese (?) edition.
• the vagabond. colette. (finely chosen token female author).
• and last but Not Least, oh, Definitely NOT least, the adventures of Baron Munchausen, as illustrated by Gustav Doré dedication inside front cover christmas 1932. yellowing and smelly indicates same.
GLEE GLEE GLEE GLEE GLEE.
contact editions. ladies and gentlemen. moving at the beginning of march. 75% (that's right. 75%!) off All used stock.
all of these additions to my library, my brain cell count, and my Dead intellectual weight only put my credit card company out $60 odd bucks.
be Still my Parsimonious and Bibliophilic heart.